Friday, August 16, 2013

Let's try this again

Hello Everyone...

It's more like no one but I can't just yell to no one unless I want to sound like Polyphemus.

I'm trying this for a third time.  The third try on the Nerd Travails (NT) blog.... Not the least bit depressing, nope, not at all.

So here's how I'm going to try it this time:

I promise to write 1000 words of a story a day and to publish it here.  It may be from future parts of the story or it may be in chronological order.  I will give you an indication at the start of the section approximately where in the story this is and what's going on.  I will edit out any particular details that you guys shouldn't know yet and would ruin any later surprises.

You all get to come in and comment, edit, criticize and tell me I'm terrible (I really am so go nuts).  You also get to ask questions about the world I'm writing.  You can ask anything at all about the world, from the gods to the races to the economy to the magic.  You can even ask about eating habits of the characters or society as a whole.

From time to time, I will probably also write a short essay on something that's bothering me and I just need to get out of my head.   I can't get rid of the frustration, sadness, etc. the least I can do is make fun of them. If  you don't want to read it, then you can skip right over it because I will still be writing that 1000 words a day.

That's all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment